Thursday 21 April 2011

Day 2 - 15 April Swan Hill - Broken Hill

Dinner in Broken Hill

 Today we got up and got straight down to the next drive,packing up and getting in the car. This drive is a really long seven and a half hour,that's even longer than the last. I counted that the drive was 498Km long. The scenery was grass, bushes and a few trees all the way to the horizon so it was really boring looking out the window. I drew,read and listened to music on my ipod, while my sister (Emily) read and wrote in her diary, also my dad (Steve) drove all the way,then my other sister (Maddy) had a sleep and talked a lot,my mum (Kate) looked out the window all the way even though it was so boring. When we got there it was around six so we went out for dinner, it was really yum. So that's another day gone,goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment