Friday 15 April 2011

Day 1 - 14 April Melbourne - Swan Hill

We have finally done it! Started our family adventure. A dream of Kate's that is finally a reality! The five of us in a van, on the road, school and work far far behind us......whoo hoo!!!!! You will be hearing a lot from Jasper who is in charge of daily updates.

Now it's me Jasper. The first drive was a long six hour drive,I counted that we did 322Km.We arrived at 3:30 and the kids got straight down to fun, going on a jumping pillow while Kate and steve set up the caravan. Next the kids went and hired bikes to ride around the caravan park,Emily and I really liked it while Maddy went back to caravan half way through.Then Emily and I came back to a nice set up caravan and some yummy fish and chips. After that we made are way to bed and tryed to go to sleep Emily, Steve and I succeeded but Maddy coudn't get to sleep and kept Kate awake. So that raps up our first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment